Vastu For Educational Institutions
Educational institutions are the foundation of a nation. It is important that such institutions are built with due consideration to Vastu principles to ensure dynamic and consistent growth of a nation.
- All educational institutions should be built with an East, North or North-east entrance.
- The prayer hall or area should also be in the North-East.
- Schools should have large playgrounds which should be in the North-East. A borewell and/or a swimming pool can also be made in the North-East.
- All classrooms should be square or rectangular with a 1:2 proportion.
- Students should face East or North while sitting in classrooms.
- Beams should be placed carefully in the classrooms ensuring that no student sits under a beam.
- Toilets can be placed in the North-West as also the staff-rooms
- The canteen should be in the South-East.
- The administration and cashier block can be in the North and it will be beneficial if the staff sits facing North.
- The principal of the school should sit in the South-West block of the building.
- Computer block and generator should be in the South-East.
- The staircase can be in the South,West or South-West.