Simple tips to increase positive energy and to create an environment that is in harmony with nature and the cosmos.
Some General Vastu Tips:-
- A Water fountain should be in the North-East.
- In a West or North-West zone garden, grow plants with aroma and fragrance
- Avoid any water body in South-East and South-west zones. This is a serious Vastu defect.
- Kitchen or toilet in the North-East is a major Vastu defect.
- Water body in the West may cause stagnant relationship with friends or clients.
- Avoid pictures of water or ocean in the South-West.
- A natural crystal cluster gives harmonious vibrations.
- Water flow should be from South to North or West to East.
- Main door is the most auspicious because it is the entry point of energy to the house. It should be always decorated with auspicious symbols and beautiful colours. Main door in poor condition indicates weak and polluted vibrations in the house.
- Aquarium in the North brings positive movement in business. Aquariums should be avoided in the bedroom.
- Any object which is away from the house with the distance of more than double the height of the premises does not count as a vastu defect.
- White marble flooring is the best option for the North-East.
- Keep the North-East zone neat and clean and free of clutter.
- Paint the South-West corner in yellow or keep a yellow pyramid.
- Trees should not be grown in the North or East. South and West are preferred.